MEMBERS OF COUNCIL
The activities of the Society are governed by a Council, elected to serve for two congresses. Elections to Council are therefore held at every other Congress. The Council consist of a President, a Secretary-Treasurer and seven other members.
The Council Members:
1. Professor Firmin Ahoua; Feleix Houphouet Boigny University Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire; President
2. Professor Constantine Yuka; University of Benin Benin-City, Nigeria. Secretary-Treasurer
3. Professor Akinbiyi Akinlabi; Rutgers State University, USA
4. Professor Lynell Zogbo; University of Free State, Cote D’Ivoire.
5. Dr. Tunde Adegbola; ALT-I Nigeria
6. Professor Ben Elugbe; University of Ibadan.
7. Professor Adams Bodomo; University of Vienna, Austria.
8. Professor Francis Egbokhare; University of Ibadan.
9. Professor Ohiri Aniche, President of the Linguistic Association of Nigeria
11. Professor Philip Mutaka, University of Yaounde I, Yaounde
Professor Eno Urua-Abasi, University of Uyo, Uyo, Nigeria